12.16.2017

November Wrap-Up & December TBR



I actually only read one book in November and that's deppressing. I've been so busy with school I've had no time for reading at all. I won't reach my Goodreads goal but oh well. 

1- Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things (4/5)
I really wanna write a full review on this book but I know I probably won't have time 😢
I absolutely loved the characters. I really needed a supernatural book to read during Halloween, and although this wasn't a scary read, it was just what I wanted. I've been obsessed with werewolves for the past few years and the pack of wolves in this book is probably my favourite. I love how there are many different supernatural creatures (and some of them are quite unusual) and it was super interesting and entertaining to read about. I really recommend this book if it's the kind of read you're into. 

DECEMBER TBR

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

HP always feels like a Winter read. So I decided to reread the first one then keep going with the whole series. 

24548235

 When a letter arrives for unhappy but ordinary Harry Potter, a decade-old secret is revealed to him that apparently he's the last to know. His parents were wizards, killed by a Dark Lord's curse when Harry was just a baby, and which he somehow survived. Leaving his unsympathetic aunt and uncle for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry stumbles upon a sinister mystery when he finds a three-headed dog guarding a room on the third floor. Then he hears of a missing stone with astonishing powers, which could be valuable, dangerous – or both. An incredible adventure is about to begin!

A Christmas Carol

I got a beautiful illustrated version and I can't wait to read it!

18601351

 A Christmas Carol tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, an old miser who is visited by the ghost of his former business partner Jacob Marley and the Ghosts of Christmas PastPresent, and Yet to Come. After their visits Scrooge is transformed into a kinder, gentler man.








Well, hopefully I'll read another book before the year is over. But it's okay if not. It's not about how many I've read, but about how many I've loved. 

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment