7.28.2015

Book review: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.
Rating: ★★★★★

   Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I went on a school trip to Europe (it was pretty awesome) and I came back last week. I got two books there but they are a different kind of book. I'm planning on writing about them after I finish reading them. I would like to thank you all so much for your support, so many people read my posts when I was away that when I came back I was extremely surprised! My review of the book I am Number Four got the highest number of views that I have ever had and I'm so happy! There were no comments but I'm still hoping that someday someone will comment on my posts. 
   Anyways, before I left I read the book Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe and I loved it so much! I gave it 5 out of 5 stars! I can honestly say it is one of my favourite books. The cover is absolutely gorgeous. After I read the first chapter I knew I was going to love it. It is so well written and there was a lot of detail about the characters. I felt like I really knew them. I love the little things, like how Dante doesn't like wearing shoes. I really liked the way that the chapters were divided, this book was an easy and enjoyable read and I could finish it in one sitting.
   I like how they worry about such mundane things. They are not worrying about saving the world or supernatural things. I missed reading books like this. The characters are so great, so realistic. They are not perfect and that's what makes them good characters. Ari and Dante's friendship is the cutest thing. I love the way that their sexuality was introduced. Their parents are really great too. 
  I recommend this book to everyone. Seriously, go read this book. 

Sorry if there are any spelling errors! I don't speak english fluently so I apologize. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment